VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1990 G60 allegedly bone stock with unknown mileage, the odometer doesn't work at all I thought it did, but I must be crazy.

Anywayz, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I expected lower. Enjoy.

·
Registered
Orig owner 90 g60, 02 allroad 6SP M w/ 3rd Row, 07 3X White NB Vert, 09 Escalade ESV Plat to tow em
8,265 Posts
Nice to see some dyno love on a stock G60. The wavy lines are digi lag. Normal stuff for all stock G60's. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not too bad...def got some room for improvement...props for getting it on the dyno...always fun to see a g60 putting down some numbers...checking the boost and a/f would have been nice...
20$ dyno day, so he wasn't hooking up all his little prods and doodads,lol
Nice to see some dyno love on a stock G60. The wavy lines are digi lag. Normal stuff for all stock G60's. Thanks for the post!
My pleasure

Wow I didn't realize there was so little drivetrain loss. That's awesome! It'd be nice if your dino sheet was graphed out in rpm instead of mph.
I was surprised my self, we were all taking guesses, and the highest was 118whp

"Almost broke the dyno" :laugh: :laugh:

Nice :thumbup:
OP how much psi is the sc making out?
Every car there put down close to 300 or way above, so when it was my turn I asked him if he had more straps in that box cuz we gonna need'em.
According to the mfa boost check 215 which equals 9.4 psi, I believe. It does spike to 222 some times which I'm not sure but I believe is around 10 to 11psi

I ain't skeered.

·
Registered
13,178 Posts
20$ dyno day, so he wasn't hooking up all his little prods and doodads,lol

According to the mfa boost check 215 which equals 9.4 psi, I believe. It does spike to 222 some times which I'm not sure but I believe is around 10 to 11psi

I ain't skeered.
Wow, hella cheap dyno day...was that 3 pulls or just one?

Seems like the charger is still healthy...nice...

A well running g60...never anything to be scared of, haha

:thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was two pulls. The video shows the first one, but there are two on the sheet. Lost a 2hp and a half a torque on the second pull.

She will go back to the dyno as soon as I can replace some parts and add a few. Goal is 180 whp for now. If I get it, as with all things the goal will probably go up. LoL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.