VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
looks awesome man!!! didnt run into you at wuste, you better bring that out to Dunkin' some sunday!!
Thanks!!! I was actually next to you when I was buying a shirt, you were busy taking pictures so I didn't want to bother you. You guys still meet at the same DunkinD?

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Everythings great Andrew!!! BagYards are working AWESOME!!! I'm glad I saved up and got these instead of the bag-over-coilovers I was initially going to do.

I changed out my tank-to-valve airline from 1/2" to 3/8" and introduced a leak somewhere!:( After I hunt down and correct that leak, I can honestly say my system will be leak free! I want to park airred out and when I jump in and start the car, I want it to air up automatically to my drive height! You know, take full advantage of the Auto Pilot!:thumbup::cool:

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
your passenger side fender looks off a little... is that from it resting on the front wheel?
either way the car still looks sick!! i would love to get my hands on a votex rear!

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
your passenger side fender looks off a little... is that from it resting on the front wheel?
either way the car still looks sick!! i would love to get my hands on a votex rear!
Thanks! :thumbup:

Two reasons: 1. I rolled the front fender to clear the wheels when I had coilovers, and 2. Yes, when I air out, the front wheels hit the fender liners and it tweaks the fenders. Where exactly does it look off?

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Thanks! :thumbup:

Two reasons: 1. I rolled the front fender to clear the wheels when I had coilovers, and 2. Yes, when I air out, the front wheels hit the fender liners and it tweaks the fenders. Where exactly does it look off?
i just noticed the gap between the fender & door looks bigger than the other gaps between the body panels.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Thanks!!! I was actually next to you when I was buying a shirt, you were busy taking pictures so I didn't want to bother you. You guys still meet at the same DunkinD?
should have man! i hate taking pictures! hahaha, and yeah, we still meet at the same one, sundays at noon

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Wassup E, this is Gonzo. Man your Rabbit came along way. Good to see yours, and Brandons! Bump for some ex Hawaii brothers.... I'll prob be coming to Vegas for the SEMA show, hopefully we can meet up. Gonz

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Good stuff man, if you need anything else drop me a line! :thumbup::thumbup:
Will do boss!:thumbup::)

i just noticed the gap between the fender & door looks bigger than the other gaps between the body panels.
You're right, good eye! I'm putting my stocks on, hopefully today, to see if there is any difference.

should have man! i hate taking pictures! hahaha, and yeah, we still meet at the same one, sundays at noon
OK, I'll try to make it out!

Wassup E, this is Gonzo. Man your Rabbit came along way. Good to see yours, and Brandons! Bump for some ex Hawaii brothers.... I'll prob be coming to Vegas for the SEMA show, hopefully we can meet up. Gonz
Wassup Gonzo! Thanks! When is SEMA again? I only went to one and my gosh it was insane!

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 · (Edited)
Just did a 1100 mile road trip with my family (Wife, two boys, trunk full with luggage and my chiuaua) in my Rabbit. I can't express enough how pleased I am with both ride and build quality! Thanks goes out to Andrew, the guys at Bagyard and Airlift!

Here's a pic from the VWVortex Wuste coverage.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Thanks for the positive comments guys!

Whut up E! Still remember the smooth drive up Sahara Ave. It was an honor! :wave:
Wont be able to make it to viva las vegas this year maybe Wuste??
Wassup Jeff! Hahahaha! Thanks for helping out big time that weekend! So you're a no go to Wuste this year, me too! I'm actually converting the Rabbit back to stock as we speak, the lease is up next month and the CFO wants to return both MKV's in favor of no monthly payments! :(

101 - 119 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.