VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on when they'll be available in the US? Looking for the Q3 rubber floor mats

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
427 Posts
Any word on when they'll be available in the US? Looking for the Q3 rubber floor mats

Thanks in advance
As near as I can gather, at least according to the dealership I got mine from, the footwells in the NA version of our cars are ever so slightly different than the Euro cars so the floor mats didn't fit and had to be sent back. They're telling me that it might be as late as January before we get them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any updates on these mats? I've got my order marked to include them, but I still haven't been able to see if they are available for NA yet.

As near as I can gather, at least according to the dealership I got mine from, the footwells in the NA version of our cars are ever so slightly different than the Euro cars so the floor mats didn't fit and had to be sent back. They're telling me that it might be as late as January before we get them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
As of April 29th they are available to order! Parts numbers are as follows:

8U1-061-221-A-041 Front Mats
8U0-061-511-A-041 Rear Mats

·
Registered
427 Posts
As of April 29th they are available to order! Parts numbers are as follows:

8U1-061-221-A-041 Front Mats
8U0-061-511-A-041 Rear Mats
Just called the dealership and the parts guy confirmed they have 54 of the front and 74 of the rear :confused: Made sure a set is put aside with my name on them for when I go up there next week for my first service.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Picked up and installed my wife's mats yesterday from the dealership. They look good and made her happy so WIN, WIN for me.:thumbup:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just called the dealership and the parts guy confirmed they have 54 of the front and 74 of the rear :confused: Made sure a set is put aside with my name on them for when I go up there next week for my first service.
FINALLY!!!!! I have the mats and have them installed. Overall they are a good fit. The "Q3" on them is in grey and stands out pretty good. I am however a little disappointed in the thickness and what I can only describe as a "flimsy feel". I purchased a set od winter mats for my Golf R and they were by far thicker and felt more like rubber then the Audi version. We'll see how well they wear as time goes on.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
FINALLY!!!!! I have the mats and have them installed. Overall they are a good fit. The "Q3" on them is in grey and stands out pretty good. I am however a little disappointed in the thickness and what I can only describe as a "flimsy feel". I purchased a set od winter mats for my Golf R and they were by far thicker and felt more like rubber then the Audi version. We'll see how well they wear as time goes on.
Please let us know how they work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts