VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just confirmed that the Q7 will also debut tonight at the 25y of quattro celebration alongside the much talked about RS4. More information should be up by this evening (12AM German time) on Fourtitude. We'll cross-post to the Car Lounge as we get it.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (Allsops)

Should be about 5 or 6 hours.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (cadiburns)

12AM = midnight, correct?
That would be in ~ 5 hours.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro ([email protected])

would be cool if video footage of the actual event was available

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (Allsops)

Quote, originally posted by Allsops »
Cool! So, uh, Germany is how many hours behind the US West coast? 12AM in Germany = ??? PST?

um, germany is 5 or 6 hours ahead of the east coast depending on whether their sommerzeit and our daylight savings are matched up...so that's 8 or 9 hours ahead of kahl-ee-forniya

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (silver30v)

Should be 6PM EST. Working on that.
I'm also hearing something about a TT sport of some sort. 1.8T, higher power, lower weight. Details should surface by tonight. As for US availability (unlike RS4 and Q7), I have no idea.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (MI_canuck)

Can't wait! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
12,111 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (TooLow1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by TooLow1.8T »
Can't wait! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Ditto! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
24,098 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Should be 6PM EST. Working on that.
I'm also hearing something about a TT sport of some sort. 1.8T, higher power, lower weight. Details should surface by tonight. As for US availability (unlike RS4 and Q7), I have no idea.

Woot... 5pm here... right before I leave work.

·
Registered
16,306 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (SpeedRicer)

Only 3.5 hours to go.
We've waited how many years for the new RS4? Too damn long, in my book.
Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (haydar)

So the RS4 is confirmed for the US. That is aweome.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »

sounds like the 245hp (1.8T) TT that someone had posted info on a couple weeks back... engine code BFV

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
I have cleaned up this thread. Please refrain from any further off topic banter.
Considering this may be our fist glimpse at the first ever US bound RS4 I would hop that this thread can stay on topic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts