VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,360 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Yes, sedan is confirmed. Avant..... we'll see.

I think it'd suck big time if we didn't get the RS4 in Avant style. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
14,339 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (Rob)

we didn't get the RS6 avant

·
Registered
11,363 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (what)

Which is weird since I see a black RS6 Avant with ABT badges and Texas plates around my office ALL the time...
Quote, originally posted by what »
we didn't get the RS6 avant

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (zerind)

RS6 Avant shouldn't be too hard to import because S6 is structurally same. Or, it could be a short-term import.
BACK ON TOPIC
I don't know if we'll get full specs on the car, though I'm sure we'll get the basics and pics. Q7 isn't due for official launch until Frankfurt, so I'd guess that's MUCH more of a sneak peak.
As far as the 240hp TT....... yes.

·
Registered
11,363 Posts
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro ([email protected])

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: Q7 and RS4 Will Debut Tonight at Audi's 25th Anniversary of quattro (zerind)

Hmmmm. Not everyone gets it at the same time. Embargo is 6PM.

·
Registered
11,363 Posts

It appears that they are the Ingolstadt newspaper tho... and can probably get away with it...

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Hmmmm. Not everyone gets it at the same time. Embargo is 6PM.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts