VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,003 Posts
Re: Quaife LSD = omg (Henry)

quote:[HR][/HR]
So can you corner @WOT without breaking traction?[HR][/HR]​
i can or atleast i thought i could when i was 16 in my new celica.. no wonder why i couldnt get a new BMW..

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Re: Quaife LSD = omg (john green)

Man .. bout time u got one of these things Adrian
.. i've been barkin at ya for a while to put one in
I got on in my mk3 and mk4 now.. and Shiiiiit man.. the mk3 is just a ton more fun with it in there.. and the mk4.. well it needs it..
Oh.. i did the install myself and have tons of pics if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Quaife LSD = omg (jaydub)

dan- dope! I wish I knew enough about my tranny to dig into it, and play. I payed a VW tech 100 bucks under the table to install my lsd, and my clutch while he was rebuilding my tranny [2nd gear grind is gone now... ]
The barking paid off man, cuz i'm all grins when I drive now... and I thought antisway bars were a huge leap into the handling of my car.... whew, this lsd is just amazing.
I took it up immigration canyon... flew all the way through it [once the eruovan turned off that is]. I bet people in that area were pissed when they say how fast I was going, but where I hit 125, there was nothing but a long straight... i would have topped out as far as my car would take me, but I thought I saw a police car.... nice to know that i've got those 13" rotors.
How is the mk3 coming along? Last you spoke to me, you were using it as a way to relax... drop me a line bro.

ATP may be a option... i don't know. I've got to look at everything, and make sure it's what I want. All I know is that school starts for me in 3 weeks... i can't help but to take advantage of the short summer semesters to get rid of classes I don't wanna take...
damn, if anyone is looking at getting this, but isn't sure... i'm telling you... NIGHT AND DAY. will change your driving experience COMPLETELY.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
25,560 Posts
Re: Quaife LSD = omg (sanctified)

quote:[HR][/HR]dan- dope! I wish I knew enough about my tranny to dig into it, and play. I payed a VW tech 100 bucks under the table to install my lsd, and my clutch while he was rebuilding my tranny [2nd gear grind is gone now... ][HR][/HR]​
Ha! I wondered why the install was so cheap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.