VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm thinking about getting some body work done. I have a few dents (a nice nipple on my hood from a broken motor mount) and I want to repaint my bumper, shave the washer nozzles and the side markers.
How much should this run me? Do body shops charge per hour for body work? Thanks in advance.
a pic for views

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Re: Question about body shops (racaro_kid)

why would you shave your washer nozzles? do you intend on not driving your car out of the city? Cuz if you think about it, you don't just use your washer nozzles in the winter, but in the nasty hot summers that we got, with all those bugs. I don't know if you thought of this or not, but hey watever you like bro.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Question about body shops (soso)

thanks for the great info guys
And I don't frive my car in the winter so the ugly-ass nozzles can go!
Does anyone know?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Re: Question about body shops (racaro_kid)

Washer Nozzles will save your ass one day in terms of grime and stuff that the summer brings so I'd reconsider that, but in terms of body shops, they DO charge by the hour. Usually in the range of $45 - $50 / hr.
Quote, originally posted by racaro_kid »
Hey I'm thinking about getting some body work done. I have a few dents (a nice nipple on my hood from a broken motor mount) and I want to repaint my bumper, shave the washer nozzles and the side markers.
How much should this run me? Do body shops charge per hour for body work? Thanks in advance.
a pic for views

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Question about body shops (pladwa)

Quote, originally posted by pladwa »
Washer Nozzles will save your ass one day in terms of grime and stuff that the summer brings so I'd reconsider that, but in terms of body shops, they DO charge by the hour. Usually in the range of $45 - $50 / hr.

considering i NEVER use the washer jets, I think i can live w/o the nozzles...but thanks for the info http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts