VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colleagues, for many years, alive and well! My car is a Passat B6, I want to put mirrors that
they fold automatically for this purpose I have to replace the mirrors and door modules with those that support this feature. My question is, are the modules from other car brands from the VAG group (Skoda, Seat), with the same numbers, suitable for VW Passat B6?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I don’t believe so, also keep in mind if you didn’t know that 3C0 front & rear door modules are in the system separately, 3C8 & 3AA front modules are master to rear so in order to make coding and or adaptions you need to access the rear modules thru the front modules. Also the wiring is different too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are modules from the front left door, one is from VW Passat B6, the other is from Seat. At least I don't see any difference.

The only difference is that in one picture there is only a module, in the other picture there is the module with the electric motor.

Material property Font Electronic device Circuit component Auto part

Rectangle Font Wood Circuit component Gas

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
For those 1K0 modules that you posted, yes can be used, no difference besides the HW.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
HW= hardware, SW= software

1 - 7 of 7 Posts