VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm wondering who has sparco torinos in their golf or jetta. i'd like to eventually install these in a gti but i'd also like to keep the use of the backseat. i'm wondering where the harnesses attach to because the only cars i've ever seen these seats on have had the backseat removed with the harnesses attached to rollbars or a rollcage. does anyone know about this stuff? if you could help me out, i'd really appreciate it! thanks in advance!

[Modified by schtebie, 10:48 PM 4-8-2002]

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: question about sparco torinos (schtebie)

Welcome to Vortex... You can use your standard belts with Sparcos with out an issue. If you need harnesses you can do that two ways, if you use a Shroth (sp) harness they clip in to your rear seat belt clips and bolt to your rails making them semi removable. The other way is to use a fixed harness that is bolted to your car either on a roll bar or near the back seat. With this option the harness would not be removable without tools.
One more thing. Use the search function. I did and I found this for you http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=299470
There is quite abit of info in that post that will help you out.
Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.