VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is on non-climatronic,
ok, if your air is set to circulate and not get fresh air, when you turn it to defrost, does it make the circulate button pop out and goto fresh? mine does...
when i came out to my car today after work the whole inside of the windshield was covered with condesation.. the windows were up and sunroof closed, it was about oh.. 50-60 degrees in MD today... however, the fresh air button was set to fresh air...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Re: question about temperature controls.... and other odd things... (turborave)

I don't know, but I do understand now why the light would not come on for recirculatin when the dial was set to defrost... I should have read the owners manual.
J-F

·
Registered
587 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]this is on non-climatronic,
ok, if your air is set to circulate and not get fresh air, when you turn it to defrost, does it make the circulate button pop out and goto fresh? mine does... [HR][/HR]​
yeah it does. this is for stupid people, so they dont fog up their windshield even more by trying to defrost with recirculated air.
edit: er, no offense, im not calling you stupid.

[Modified by Erynne936, 11:07 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: question about temperature controls.... and other odd things... (Erynne936)

no offence taken, i had just never noticed this before (the button popping out) and wanted to make sure it was supposed to do that.... still need to figure out whats up with the window getting all wet on the inside...

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

For the internal condensation, take that damn soaking wet sweatshirt out of the car next time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts