VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now, as much as i would love SDS, i cant for now, thus im left buying my friends un used SS piggyback, (besides, ill be able to save for a 4 puck and a peloquin
),
but anyways, when i got my "atp chip" last summer, they sent me the ecu and a little jewelry slash weed lookin zip loc baggy with another chip in it.
now they said the chip was installed, thus leading me to believe that he chip in the baie is the stock oem chip. on the chip inteh baggie it has:
a sticker with a bar code on it and a big 760 on the right of it on the sticker, under that there are 2 rows of numbers and then at the botton it says "1996 AMD" now i know AMD makes real computer chips, proccessors etc
is this the stock chip or the ATP chip?????? would the oem chip say bosche perhaps or vw???
ill pull the chip in the ecu tomorrow and describe the numbers of any thing significant on it....
any prominent clues as to what is what would be helpful
1996 on the chip makes me think its just a regular chip that ATP bruned something on, but then again it could be stock cause i know AMD does make proccesors... lemme know

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
Re: quick ATP CHIP verses STOCK CHIP ??????'s (D Wiz)

Man I am absolutely loving the PSC right now. I think your going to be pretty happy. Its tuned non-intercooler (don't ask... im missing alot of water in the road) at 3.5 psi and its faster than my supercharger. Perfect 12.5 AFR says the wideband

1 - 2 of 2 Posts