VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a Jetta that I bought another set of Recaro's (current is pretty bad ie... two dogs, and lots of nights clubbin
) My question is if I take out my rear seats will it fit all four seats in?? I know I can prolly fit them if i take out the rears and the front passenger but I have a buddy coming with me. I really don't want to rent a car.
Ps... keep an eye in the classifieds next week ill prolly sell the used ones cheap

Modified by always_trouble at 8:36 PM 3-22-2010

· Registered
4,223 Posts
I did it when I had my Jetta awhile back. It works, but I needed to use the front passenger area as well. But, I didn't remove the back seats. If you take out the backseats, you might be able to pull it off.

· Registered
2,341 Posts
Re: Quick Jetta Capaciy Question :p (always_trouble)

3 Dead hookers, 3 40lb bags of lime and 2 shovels. Oh... that wasn't the answer you were looking for was it?
Of course they'll fit. Fold the rear seats down, flatten the seats out and you'll be fine.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Quick Jetta Capaciy Question :p (89GLI16V)

Quote, originally posted by 89GLI16V »
3 Dead hookers, 3 40lb bags of lime and 2 shovels. Oh... that wasn't the answer you were looking for was it?
Of course they'll fit. Fold the rear seats down, flatten the seats out and you'll be fine.

Quote, originally posted by andrewL30723 »
yes they will fit for that...you can also fit 17 dead hookers with the rears removed
even without the rear seats, there is still NO ROOM FOR FIST PUMPING IN A MK4

haha thanks guys.. atleast i know how many dead hookers will fit next time i go to a craigslist party

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.