VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had an H&R cup kit on mine but swapped out the front springs with a set from Fk that were much shorter. The challenge is to get the car to look level but its tough whith the way the front and rear arches are different.

Nice car though.
Yeah the springs in it now are Eibach when I bought it, I am really trying to find something that's at least adjustable for the front as I like where the back is.

· Registered
113 Posts
For now I'm going to assume that this setup is more focused on stance than actual performance driving.

In my humble opinion from experience with this generation of BMW, don't stretch tires on an E30. ;)
Grab yourself some quality coilovers and some BBS wheels. You know as well as I do, cheap is expensive.

Get maintenance out of the way first, though. Which engine is it? M20B25? M30 swap?

ps nice headlights, those Hella smoked projectors go for mad $$ on eBay, even eBay.de.

Just don't end up like...

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
For now I'm going to assume that this setup is more focused on stance than actual performance driving.

In my humble opinion from experience with this generation of BMW, don't stretch tires on an E30. ;)
Grab yourself some quality coilovers and some BBS wheels. You know as well as I do, cheap is expensive.

Get maintenance out of the way first, though. Which engine is it? M20B25? M30 swap?

ps nice headlights, those Hella smoked projectors go for mad $$ on eBay, even eBay.de.
You must think I'm new to this lol

first do a little background research and figure out who you're talking to, second look at the original date of this thread. thanks for playing!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.