VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little confused about my rear euro bumper. I bought it used.. it was supposedly a smooth top bumper, but to me it looks like a textured top that was sanded and painted. I know the front is a smooth top, but I'm just unsure about the rear. Anyone know for sure? thanks.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Re: quick question about my rear euro bumper (vwoah)

The bumpers come like that with the line through the top from the factory on all GTi's and Golf's in Germany. The Vento bumpers are the only bumpers that have no upper line, unless the bumper was modded. That bumper you have looks as if it came smooth.
-Matt

·
Registered
10,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: quick question about my rear euro bumper (Dub Oddity)

alright thanks.. good to know. would it look just like the front bumper if i shaved the upper line? anyone done this on a golf rear euro bumper?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Re: quick question about my rear euro bumper (Dub Oddity)

quote:[HR][/HR]The bumpers come like that with the line through the top from the factory on all GTi's and Golf's in Germany. The Vento bumpers are the only bumpers that have no upper line, unless the bumper was modded. That bumper you have looks as if it came smooth.
-Matt[HR][/HR]​
you're so smart!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.