VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just trying to find out what hardness to get. sport or race. just seeing what maybe some of you guys have and how you like it. going on a 93 slc that will be a weekend driver and eventually turboed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: quick turn2 motor mount question (sensory overload)

Quote, originally posted by sensory overload »
just trying to find out what hardness to get. sport or race. just seeing what maybe some of you guys have and how you like it. going on a 93 slc that will be a weekend driver and eventually turboed.
hey i was thinking about the turn 2 mounts as well, how hard do you think it is to install?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: quick turn2 motor mount question (CrossFireVW)

pretty easy to install. shows how on the websight turn2usa.com
just said screw it and ordered the sports hardness. the race prolly vibrates a lot more

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Re: quick turn2 motor mount question (CrossFireVW)

if you do the front lower mount....it took me life 5 minutes to install...i got stage 1, didnt feel to much....im looking to get the rear one now

·
Registered
290 Posts
i baught the stage 4 with the Heavy Dudy Tranny mount... people complain that there car shakes to much.. i havent felt much of a difference other than Hp gain... i can now chirp 3 to 4th whick i could never do. you can say what you want.. and people can have there own opinion... but mine... GREAT INVESTMENT

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: (High_Body)

hey my friend said the polyurathane rips apart and i should try to get an aluminum one, but i cant even find any aluminum mounts for mkIII, does the urathane really tear like that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts