VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I might seem like a lazy n00b for not searching, or maybe i've searched and havent found a sufficient answer, but would a rim that is 17x8.25 with a +25 offset fit a 99.5 golf? If there are issues with fender rolling that is fine by me...i can get that done. all i need to know is WILL IT FIT?!

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
anything will fit with the proper amount of lubrication and force

pics of wheels?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
multiple bolt pattern:thumbdown::thumbdown:
those wheels are better suited for a civic or eclipse

stop saying rimzzz plz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see how you would think that. If I dont mind asking then....whats a reasonable wheel that looks good on golfs? I dont have much knowledge (obv) with these vehicles so any advice would be nice

·
Registered
15,635 Posts
I can see how you would think that. If I dont mind asking then....whats a reasonable wheel that looks good on golfs? I dont have much knowledge (obv) with these vehicles so any advice would be nice
RSs

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
open any of the 1231652958265209781951265210 threads with golfs in it, and look at the wheels they have on them. Pick a set you like, and get those.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
fitment :thumbup:
wheels :thumbup::thumbdown::thumbdown:

would look so much better if they weren't multilugs. still way better looking than my car though
i saw that video and for 120 dollars a wheel, definitly not the worst ya know? if they werent multilug they would be money

1 - 15 of 15 Posts