Registered
35,210 Posts

·
Registered
35,210 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
i hate start-stop system and keyless entry.
Start-stop I understand. I don't agree, but I understand.
(With all the acronyms in car-land [EFI, IRS, AWD, DOHC, etc.], how come nobody uses one for Auto Stop-Start?)

What don't you like about keyless entry? I think it's a great convenience.

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
i hate start-stop system and keyless entry.
Start-stop...
What don't you like about keyless entry? I think it's a great convenience.
(Agreed)

Start-stop I understand. Doesn't bother me, it is what is. We all have our preferences, but why the keyless entry? Just curious.

It's made my life a ton easier. I don't have to reach for my key when my hands are full or take out my key at all. My car also unlocks when I walk up to it and locks when I walk away, and I love it. It has made such convenience. I can just keep my keys in my purse or pocket. Also have 2 cars that don't have keyless entry, and it makes no difference to how I love them, but it would be nice to have. I have it set to unlock all doors at the same time for my preferences, but you can also just set it to only do the driver's door but unlock when using any of the other doors. Customisable.

I could see if people are concerned about it malfunctioning when the key battery is slow, or maybe security reasons if it doesn't lock as quickly, etc.

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I am not sure why Volvo felt it necessary to create another brand with cars using the same styling as their Volvos.
It does look like a Volvo. Overall, it looks nice, but something about that screen from here looks a bit dated, considering the rest of the design is supposed to be very modern/a little futuristic.

77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I don't like touchscreens that control everything. I want separate knobs and switches that I can find by feel and not have to look at a screen to find.
I agree. I'm okay with the touch screen for some things, but having to use a touch screen for all the climate controls - no thanks. The fingerprints everywhere!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts