VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a complete front conversion kit for anyone that wants the New Mk5 R32 front conversion for their Mk5 Golf or Jetta! Comes complete with bumper, vents, grill, emblems, lic.plate holder and brushed alum grill trim just as shown in pic. Genuine VW Germany OEM ! This product comes ready to prep, paint and install. Or if you like TMT can have it pre-painted for you. Our painting is done by Volkswagen with actual OEM paint and the Volkswagen OEM painting process. The paint quality is OE and ensures that the product looks great and lasts!

Mk5 R32 Fr. Bumper w/grill US $ 499.00 order no.: R32-162

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: R32 Bumper @ TMTuning.com!!!!!! (v_dj_w)

Quote, originally posted by v_dj_w »
Looks good, but whats the big difference. The Blackish looking grill and the emblem? (and yea the Euro plate)

Hum...If you ask this kind of question then this bumper is obviously not for you...

The difference is NIGHT and DAY betweeen the stock bumper and this one..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: R32 Bumper @ TMTuning.com!!!!!! (rene2)

That is sharp looking.. Anyone know if that R32 badge would pop out easily? (And be unnoticeable when its out..) As much as I wish I had an R32, I don't - not planning on driving around in a 2.5L with R32 logos all over.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Re: R32 Bumper @ TMTuning.com!!!!!! (SaibooguMkV)

Quote, originally posted by SaibooguMkV »
That is sharp looking.. Anyone know if that R32 badge would pop out easily? (And be unnoticeable when its out..) As much as I wish I had an R32, I don't - not planning on driving around in a 2.5L with R32 logos all over.

It'll pop right out http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
21,195 Posts
Re: R32 Bumper @ TMTuning.com!!!!!! (2ndTimesACharm)

I have always liked the R grill,but honestly i think the GTI/GLI front looks better http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Then again,I have never seen a R in person,so i can't really judge...Now if it there was a real R behind it,i would not care what it looks like...

Modified by nastybags at 2:52 PM 9-16-2006

Modified by nastybags at 2:53 PM 9-16-2006

·
Banned
530 Posts
Re: R32 Bumper @ TMTuning.com!!!!!! (2ndTimesACharm)

but wont there be the black plastic backing behind it like whats on my Gti where you pop the emblem out?
I just put mine back in because of it, and I'm also to lazy to dremel it all out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.