VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
833 Posts
Re: (M4RTiN C-TDI)

Quote, originally posted by M4RTiN C-TDI »
Wow, that would be the second Corrado R32 i would see, but it still is an awesome project!

yeah the second...but was the first turboed with over 600 to the wheels....hmmm something tells me NO!
hey harris goodluck with the project man, when u were talking to me on the phone it didnt sound like u were gana start anytime soon...guess i was wrong..lol.

· Registered
833 Posts
Re: (Not4show)

Im just going to sit here....quietly...and listen to all the fools who say it cant be done...then when he come out with it and proves everyone wrong...IM GOING TO BE POINT AT THE SAME PEOPLE LAUGHING MY A S S OFF....heres a motivation bump man, glad to see your going about things the way you are

· Registered
833 Posts
Re: (94volkswagen)

ed is a cool guy from ngp talked to him on the phone a bunch of times and i thought he would be the type to be like hey well i gotta run, but he stayed till all my questions and concerns were answered. and he has a sick car.

cant wait to see the corrado all done and boosting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.