VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
3201 - 3219 of 3219 Posts

· Registered
6,773 Posts
Re: (bmxrado)

$40, if thats all it was, is hardly scum material IMO, its not even worth trying to return the funds. everyone loved him when the car was being built. he decided to stop, it is his car so why such hate so suddenly? I'm dissapointed the car isn't going to happen but i hardly think he is scum now? maybe im missing something? please fill us in or enlighten me, if im the only who doesnt know the deal.

still sucks the car won't be completed.....i guess someone else just needs to pick up where he left off....a NA version would be very possible and not so likely to have so many troubles....FI can always be addes later.... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,217 Posts
Re: (94volkswagen)

for all the money that went into that project, the 40 bucks is nothing. so if the car isnt being finished, its being parted? dont do that!
there cant be much more to do to finish it anyways. hold onto it for another year and ill buy it form you man. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by dude rado at 7:55 PM 5-18-2008

· Banned
14,492 Posts
Re: (hubbell)

Quote, originally posted by hubbell »
$40, if thats all it was, is hardly scum material IMO, its not even worth trying to return the funds. everyone loved him when the car was being built. he decided to stop, it is his car so why such hate so suddenly? I'm dissapointed the car isn't going to happen but i hardly think he is scum now? maybe im missing something? please fill us in or enlighten me, if im the only who doesnt know the deal.

ever bought parts from him?
if not you are lucky because then you didnt get screwed

· Registered
2,407 Posts
Why you guys talking bull**** no one forced you to donate any money for his car and if didnt get finished so what its his own decision its his car his money, this guy still drives better VW's then most of you here just stop hating .

· Registered
2,691 Posts
Re: (shoand03cobra)

Quote, originally posted by shoand03cobra »
Can you guys send some donations for my new C6 corvette ZO6

Can you just grow a set and get off these forums. Do you know why people buy vette's? Because they have big front ends, big motors, big egos, big everything....Something to make up for the little guy in your shorts.
Bummed to see this car not completed. At least hold onto that drivetrain for another car down the road.

· Registered
13,471 Posts
Re: (brilliantyellowg60)

Quote, originally posted by brilliantyellowg60 »
I am
at all the stupid people who donated $$$ to him
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3838174

We donated money to him to get the car done.I know how much $$ was donated and it was not enough to even buy a faffin piston....much less finish off the car.
Please stop looking for drama.

· Registered
6 Posts
Re: (BadAssLilR32)

i think you shuld reed some.... in 2005 the worlds fastest awd did 8.95 in the 1/4 in it was an STI from puerto rico i know the owner personally cuz the driver is my next door neighbor an it had 874awhp
if you have eany doughts you can go tu youtube an look for bigvally sti !!!!!! im planing on a syncro swap on my 97 glx im still not shure how thogh !!if eany one has eany tips please help me !!! good luck with the rado !!

3201 - 3219 of 3219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.