VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a sad time for me. I have to let my R32 go. Its Tornado Red with 23000 miles. Its been babied its whole life. I bought it brand new with the extended warranty up to 98k miles i also have to tire and wheel warranty on it to. I get free oil changes and scheduled maintenance for free also. Im at work now so i cant go into details but if anyone is interested i would like to get 28000 but im flexible on that. The reason why i have to let it go is because im moving out and it would be really tough to pay for rent and the R because of gas and everything. Im in the Arlington Heights area. If someone is interested just post in this topic.
-Terry

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Re: R32 FS (Vr6en)

Quote, originally posted by Vr6en »
I would put this in the FS section...
BTW - got any mods you need or want to sell off of it?

I have a CAI.....But im sure u have that already dont u?
How bout monster matts? Full set?

Kamie Grill Painted Red with a R32 logo on it?
Not to thread jack....sorry

My Pms dont work....so if intrested hit me up on AIM

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: R32 FS (Tegan)

Just a question for anyone, does anyone know what a vw dealership would possibly give me for my r32, its mint condition..., im just curious because im in kind of a hurry to sell.
-Terry

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Re: R32 FS (Vr6en)

Quote, originally posted by Vr6en »
I would take the mats....how much?

No idea....make an offer?

The Fronts are R32....and they say R32...the rears are from my GTI, but they dont say nothing

Let me know ASAP since if i do go to the GTG tonight im goin to take them with to sell http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
57 Posts
that really sad to hear terry... Let me know before you sell it, id like to see it one last time. Yesterday one of my coils took a dump on me. I got a little scared that something major broke but it was just a coil.
BTW, do you know if cory still has that cf hood?

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (RideBbop1122)

Mark, im pretty sure that he does still have it. He held that hood for me for so long, and now im selling my car haha, hes gotta be pretty pissed.
RideBhop1122- Let me know of a good place where we can meet up so he can check it out. If i cant sell it within a month, im just gonna go sell it back to evanston autobarn.
-Terry

· Registered
5,102 Posts
Re: (Tegan)

Quote, originally posted by Tegan »
Mark, im pretty sure that he does still have it. He held that hood for me for so long, and now im selling my car haha, hes gotta be pretty pissed.
RideBhop1122- Let me know of a good place where we can meet up so he can check it out. If i cant sell it within a month, im just gonna go sell it back to evanston autobarn.
-Terry

pm sent

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.