VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm semi new, so don't rag me if someone already made this thread, but I was just at GC Volkswagen, the dealership on Jericho Tpk in Nassau County, and they just got two in. A black one and a blue one. When I was there they were prepping them to put on display. I may go down for a test drive tomorrow. Just giving all you guys here on Long Island the heads up. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: r32 Officially in New York (GRVR6)

No problem. The guy looked at me when I asked, and said "they cost over 30,000 you know" .. I looked him dead in the eye and said "I could buy four if I wanted, 30,000 isn't expensive." I guess the fact that I'm black kinda threw him off. Racist twit. Meanwhile, I was crying at the price of the 120 ignition coil, but hey, I had to make him feel stupid for thinking I was poor. What poor person owns a Veedub?

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: r32 Officially in New York (GRVR6)

Didn't see any. Guy just told me that they had JUST just got them in, and that they had two in stock.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ive been waiting for fifteen months to get mine... I live in Queens and my dealer still have not got mine yet!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
This really pisses me off mann.. seems like everyone has got one that put money down months ago!...... my dealer has been pissing me off..... 8Geez i put down!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Re: r32 Officially in New York (denyle)

Quote, originally posted by denyle »
No problem. The guy looked at me when I asked, and said "they cost over 30,000 you know" .. I looked him dead in the eye and said "I could buy four if I wanted, 30,000 isn't expensive." I guess the fact that I'm black kinda threw him off. Racist twit. Meanwhile, I was crying at the price of the 120 ignition coil, but hey, I had to make him feel stupid for thinking I was poor. What poor person owns a Veedub?

true that, some of us got loot and they sleep on us. my boy bought his GS400 cash, young brother investment banker; other cat got the M5; Me Im clowning with the 12Valve VR6, but I may raise my game to the R. Cat's can't see me in the R, ya heard. One.... It's all good cause I'll just hit them both with the ZX6R 02, crack one on the HWY at 50 MPH then roll up to 165 WHAT!!!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Re: r32 Officially in New York (loveVR6)

RACISM it will always be there, after time you just learn to ignore it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts