VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R32 has been meticulously cared for and only has 51,700 miles (as of today). The car is in great condition! Zero mechanical issues and the car has been very reliable. Overall, the car is in excellent condition! Other than maybe a garage queen, it would be difficult to another R32 in as good condition as this one. The only cosmetic issues include two small scratches on the rear bumper. I was removing my luggage and one of the wheels left a ~1.5" scratch on the rear bumper - nothing serious at all, could certainly be buffed out. And there are about 3-4 small rock chips on the front bumper which are only noticable once you get close and inspect the bumper.

Mods include the following:

K&N intake
GIAC 93 relfash
225/40 Goodyear Eagle GT's (only about 4K miles on them)
H&R Springs
Bilstein "Yellows"
20mm H&R spacers (rear only)
G&G rear adjustable control arms
HPA short throw shifter

I still have all OEM parts which will be included in the sale. A little over a year ago I was hit in the rear while in stop-and-go traffic. Nothing major, just had to replace the rear bumper. No hatch or quarter panel damage.

I am asking $16,400. Feel free to text/call me with any questions to 806-317-3203. Please, serious callers only. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.