VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4501 - 4520 of 8110 Posts

·
Registered
17' Raptor '18 4Runner '15 S3
17,501 Posts
I just purchased an mk4 r32 woot! But anyways i would like to figure out
A good offset and wheel size for it the car is on full air ride. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Holy vague question Batman! Dude, you need to do some research and find out what fitment you want, then do some more research and find out what wheel size/offset you will need. You need to understand offset and how it affects your fitment. Did I mention do some research?

www.WillTheyFit.com is a great reference. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,179 Posts
I seen your car at the show saturday, and it was the nicest R down there. I was thinking about ordering a set of tarmacs, but I seen so many down there, I think I'll keep my equips. I would add a pic of the car but i didnt take any pictures.
are those equips bens old wheels?

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Lower Standards came down for the weekend and the show was awesome! tried finding you Dr. B but didnt see you anywhere, car looked good though:beer:

Here was the crew we brought down

and a roller of my car on the cruise to the show. haven't had enough time to get my HRE's fixed/refinished so i was stuck rolling on some BLQ's

4501 - 4520 of 8110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.