·
Registered
'93 940, '17 NPS50, '17 GSW 4mo
4,531 Posts

·
Registered
41,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
Sadly, what I’m hearing is that there’s the event at NJMP in June, and a Boston Radwood, but no event in Philly. :thumbdown:
Last time I saw (now they are loose with the schedule, not releasing anything until the time gets closer) it was going to be Oct again. There was talk about making it Sept, but who knows.

·
Registered
26,603 Posts
I don't know how accurate this is. I was just at Redwood Vegas last weekend, and it's not even on that calendar!
It is frustrating. I tried to track down more info a week or so ago for the Detroit show, and found nothing, not even a reference on their own website. That graphic was the first "official" mention of it that I saw. I'll check again later, but a date and location would be nice. "Detroit" can mean just in the area, not actually in the city itself.

·
Registered
10,133 Posts
Sadly, what I’m hearing is that there’s the event at NJMP in June, and a Boston Radwood, but no event in Philly. :thumbdown:
:thumbup:

I don't know how accurate this is. I was just at Redwood Vegas last weekend, and it's not even on that calendar!
It is frustrating. I tried to track down more info a week or so ago for the Detroit show, and found nothing, not even a reference on their own website. That graphic was the first "official" mention of it that I saw. I'll check again later, but a date and location would be nice. "Detroit" can mean just in the area, not actually in the city itself.
They are definitely keeping a loose schedule this year. That graphic was posted in September of 2018, most likely as a wish list. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for Detroit, but like you all are saying, I'm not keeping my hopes up anymore. I'd try to get to the Boston event if that happens later in the summer.

·
Registered
'93 940, '17 NPS50, '17 GSW 4mo
4,531 Posts
Fingers crossed I'll be at NJMP.

·
Registered
41,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
No Philly.

We aren’t going back to Philadelphia this year, but we will be in #NewJersey next month for #RADwoodNewJersey. If you live in Philly, it’s only a 1 hour drive and it’s going to be #RAD! Let’s make this show even bigger and better than last year!

341 - 360 of 464 Posts