VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
361 - 380 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
WOW.. NJMP.. I was at an event there years ago when BMWCCA hosted an event. It was "nice", but I'm interested to see how Radwood can make that place for a car show. I live in NJ and am looking forward to Boston more than my state's show. Larz Anderson Museum will be a great location!

·
Banned
Tesla Cat Nose
26,953 Posts
Just looked at their site since the OP didn't mention a date in his first post, looks like:

May 31 - June 2

I may just book a flight as the drive is a little long to Philly.

·
Registered
'93 940, '17 NPS50, '17 GSW 4mo
4,531 Posts
I won't be at NJMP.

Got a buddies wedding on the 8th.

·
Super Moderator
7,310 Posts
I think I'm out this time. Leaving for a long road trip the next week after this.

Hopefully now that the world seems to be getting back to normal, Philly will be an annual thing going forward?

Seems pretty likely. I can't make this one, which at least allows me to continue to recover from getting scorched by the sun at the Austin event.

And while I loved the Philly Navy Yard for the first one, the new spot is better for people coming up from DC/Virginia, and only a little longer for the NYC metro people.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I bet it is a regular thing. Austin and Philly were both great shows for them.
I thought you were coming in here to post that you were going. I was going to call you a liar and tell everyone that you'll just wait until 3 nights before the event and then back out. But since you aren't saying that you'll go, I won't call you out. Instead I'll leave a video clip of @CTK driving.

·
Millennial
25,087 Posts
Seems pretty likely. I can't make this one, which at least allows me to continue to recover from getting scorched by the sun at the Austin event.

And while I loved the Philly Navy Yard for the first one, the new spot is better for people coming up from DC/Virginia, and only a little longer for the NYC metro people.
Yeah. At least it makes it easier if they do have an event in the fall again, too. But I really liked the Navy Yard location.

361 - 380 of 464 Posts