VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Rally-inspired mudflaps on a car never destined for rallying...

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  drewzero1 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Rallyarmor "Basic" universal mudflaps...to replace the marginally effective Toyota factory mudflaps.

I prefer Rokblokz, like what I had on my Tiguan, but this will do for now.

See less See more
Reactions: Sporin
#19 ·
Looks like you might have a similar model SAAB to mine ('83 900 4 door). Does yours have the wide mud flap in front of the rear wheels? I think that was supposed to be some rally thing as well.

As far as I'm concerned, the more vehicles have mud flaps, the better. I don't really care what they look like as long as they keep rocks from pelting my windshield.

#3 ·
Proper mud flaps are becoming more popular

I love rally style mudflaps. They're practical and nowadays most people don't associate them with rally anyway.

They look good!

#17 ·
When I had my WRX I really didn't want the Rally Armor or Rokblokz flaps nor did I want to mess with the universal flaps from 6ovrcrst. I had heard that Vermont SportsCar was going to start making retail parts so I bugged them for months about mudflaps. Sure enough, a few weeks after I sold my car, they finally released their VSC Performance mudflaps. 😆

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.