VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say hypothetically that i had a friend that had a rallye golf. Does anyone know if any company out there will make a custom cover for it to accomidate the flares? Does anyone already make one? Is there a company in europe maybe? Cullen, can you get me one? Anyone have any pictures?
I can see how a regular golf one would work, but it is still not as nice as having the real custom cover...hypothetically speaking of course. :wink:

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Rallye Golf Car Cover (lucaq)

any cover that would fit an A2 Golf should fit a Rallye, the flares aren't that wide

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Rallye Golf Car Cover (16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]any cover that would fit an A2 Golf should fit a Rallye, the flares aren't that wide[HR][/HR]​
No they are not that wide, but the car is that cool, which means that it should be its own special cover. I want one that has tapers that flare with the fenders...

I can think of many things that fit on or in many things, that does not mean they belong, or should be.
And yes, 88JETTEXTREME, this is strictly hypothetically speaking for the moment...moment is key word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.