VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks guys for the great times and another great year. I hope to see all of you next year. Or at the next show. Enjoy and let me know what you think:):thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
cool vid.. nice you got the chief on there OKing burnouts for 30 mins.. B.c that is when Main street got out of hand.. In this video you really do see the death of SoWo as we knew it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Lots of good footage & well put together. Good control over those drone shots. Nice to see Helen PD trying to reason with the crowd & patrol the event vs. shut it down.

·
Banned
233 Posts
cool vid.. nice you got the chief on there OKing burnouts for 30 mins.. B.c that is when Main street got out of hand.. In this video you really do see the death of SoWo as we knew it.
exactly - i'm def not going to the new location - i'll be back in Helen next may sowo or not. :thumbup:

·
Banned
233 Posts
Lots of good footage & well put together. Good control over those drone shots. Nice to see Helen PD trying to reason with the crowd & patrol the event vs. shut it down.
the OKing of the burnouts was the death of the show for good....I agree not ticketing small things like front plates but allowing chaos is another story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts