VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted in a while here and figuered this might uplift some of the mood lately in here.
Today, while driving around, a female in a Subaru pulls up next to me at the stop sign.
She yells hey, and asks me: "Do you love your car?".
Me
: "Yeah"
She: "I like it too. I think I will get me one of those".
Me: "
Cool. "

· Registered
20,176 Posts
Re: Random love. (Cynic65)

Was she cute? I'd be a bit turned off by the improper use of grammar.

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Random love. (.:1of1500:.)

Quote, originally posted by .:1of1500:. »
Was she cute? I'd be a bit turned off by the improper use of grammar.

Ha

I have no clue how old the woman was, and I wasnt really looking if she was hot, which probably means she was not.

I also dont think that my girl would have appreciated me asking for some strangers number.

Modified by StoicDude at 9:38 AM 8-23-2006

· Registered
3,201 Posts
Re: Random love. (StoicDude)

that's why while approaching the next set of red lights...in one fluid motion you undo your girlfriend's seatbelt and slam the brake really hard. get the chicks number and when the girlfriend becomes concious you say "honey are you tired, you fell asleep"

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Random love. (hitman 1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by hitman 1.8T »
that's why while approaching the next set of red lights...in one fluid motion you undo your girlfriend's seatbelt and slam the brake really hard. get the chicks number and when the girlfriend becomes concious you say "honey are you tired, you fell asleep"

Nice suggestion, but I dont think I could do it. My GF is already a keeper.
Here she is in action:

Just a side note, I think a gyt from the MKV forum had the same thing happen to him, and he ended up picking up the chick. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
20,176 Posts
Re: Random love. (StoicDude)

Quote, originally posted by StoicDude »

Nice suggestion, but I dont think I could do it. My GF is already a keeper.
Here she is in action:

Just a side note, I think a gyt from the MKV forum had the same thing happen to him, and he ended up picking up the chick. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

There is this girl that rides a sport bike around me that wears pink and black leathers and has a pink helmet. Smokin body, but I've heard her face is less than desirable...hmm maybe if she kept the helmet on.

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Random love. (.:1of1500:.)

Quote, originally posted by .:1of1500:. »

There is this girl that rides a sport bike around me that wears pink and black leathers and has a pink helmet. Smokin body, but I've heard her face is less than desirable...hmm maybe if she kept the helmet on.

bwaahaha. I guess helmets save lives and erections from now on.
The whole thing with the new female gear is it screams "Look at me,. I am a girl." Luckily my GF is not one of those.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.