VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Re: Rarest colour for mk1 Early Rabbit ? (lagomorph)

i would think it would be the milliniom edition colors???
i heard somewhere on here that my 84 woldsburg in the midnight blue whas the only model that had that color.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Re: Rarest colour for mk1 Early Rabbit ? (dubboy_1976)

havent seen many(or any other than mine) in the inca brown or mountain green

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Re: Rarest colour for mk1 Early Rabbit ? (dubboy_1976)

Quote, originally posted by dubboy_1976 »
I have an Ocean Blue '76. Only ever seen pics of 2 other cars. Pretty rare as only available for one year. Inari is common in Europe.

well, as rare and a sweet as your car is, oceanic blue was the same as miami blue of l51c iirc
i have never seen a senegal red car as well as a acona blue metalic or mardarin orange
hellas (l98c)and marathon (l96m) are probably the rarest,
just my 2 cents

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Re: Rarest colour for mk1 Early Rabbit ? (silvervdubs99)

atlaswhite as well as polar white are both pretty damn rare either

i like this thread, lets see those rare colors http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
bronze is very hard to find, but i have SEEN at leat three or four cars that color in the last year alone
find any of the colors above, i DARE you

·
Registered
21,256 Posts
Re: Rarest colour for mk1 Early Rabbit ? (silvervdubs99)

Quote, originally posted by silvervdubs99 »

well, as rare and a sweet as your car is, oceanic blue was the same as miami blue of l51c iirc
i have never seen a senegal red car as well as a acona blue metalic or mardarin orange
hellas (l98c)and marathon (l96m) are probably the rarest,
just my 2 cents

oceanic blue 76 for sure.. it is def. different then miami blue.. if you ever seen one in person you'd agree... i can say from experience

nowadays

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
they are all pretty uncommon. My one 75 was phoenix rot [red] pretty much bright orange, I have never heard of the color before I bought the car... My 75 before that was lofotengrün [green] I know of only a few people who have original lofoten cars.

Modified by Pats16vGTI at 7:29 PM 1-9-2008

1 - 20 of 72 Posts