VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ratcityrollergirls.com
This saturday the 25th!! Should be a ton of people and a kick @ss time. These girls are pretty hardcore and fun bunch at that. 60 women on 4 rollerderby teams and they all go for the juggular when skating its pretty cool to watch. This is just the kick off party, so come drink some beer listen to some good punk/metal bands and have a good ol time.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (RwingVR6)

Quote, originally posted by RwingVR6 »
I'm on it! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I knew you would be down for it. There shouldn't be any raver techno freaks for miles so you will have a blast im sure chris!

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (NwRocco)

BUMP.... Lots of the girls were in tonight rolling down the street on skates. Pretty dope chicks. Hope to see you all on saturday.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (NwRocco)

Quote, originally posted by NwRocco »
BUMP.... Lots of the girls were in tonight rolling down the street on skates. Pretty dope chicks. Hope to see you all on saturday.

Give it up Ghetto Dave. You can't get chicks.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (gallas)

Quote, originally posted by gallas »
Give it up Ghetto Dave. You can't get chicks.

You really don't want me to comment on this do you? We can wait till later after a few beers when Ghetto Dave gets back to comment

But we might not let him outta his cage today. **** what am I saying. Just gotta move a few more boxes and its ON.
oh and no internet for a few days so don't expect any stupid remarks from me for a while
BBQ on sunday at my new place though. Give me a ring

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (LuvintheVdubbin)

DAMMIT i knew I missed something this morning. I filled them up with some Rat City IPA and Vashon old stock. Those DJ's will have fun with 7% plus beer im sure

You better make this out since its in your backyard!!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (guzz)

Quote, originally posted by guzz »
There better be some real metal or I'm gonna get physical like Olivia Newton. You got that Ghetto Dave?

LMAO that's the funniest **** i've heard all day.. thanks guzz http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
sounds fun, but i'll be out of town this weekend

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Re: -=RatCity RollerGirl's Party w/The Accused and Bloodhag=- (Hot Karl)

Quote, originally posted by Hot Karl »

hahahahaha.... HOT KARL... That's fu(kin' Sweet!!!

4:00 Bump, I'll see whoever down there tonight... Dave, you want me to bring the headlight for a juggy of the ol' 7%??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.