VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is off-topic, but very important to me. i tried in the VG lounge, but no responses.
i have MGS2, like many of you do and i was wondering how much longer the game is. i am getting ready to save the president and i just beat the harrier. how far along am i, 1\4 or more like 3\4. if this game is near the end, i am gonna be irate.

moderator: pls don't lock yet, i need answers first

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Re: read this (phat-black-dub)

oH SORRY YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND I KNOW THERE IS A NINTENDO POWER HOTLINE. BUT I WAS REALLY JUST BEING A DICK
i JUST REALIZED IT IS mETAL GEAR SOLID 2 AND LOOKED ON LINE BUT THEY ARE ALL FILTERED BECAUSE ITS A GAME

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Re: read this (jayseal22)

well i guess its not too long of a game because my brother beat it already but im just past that part so i dont know for sure. i doubt your only 1/4...maybe 1/2. i dunno...they count on you playing it over and over. i would estimate 10-15 hours out of it...a review i read said youll probably be in the 15-20 hour range going through it the first time. if i remember correctly, the first one wasnt all that long either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.