VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
768 Posts
Re: Real pictures of the new TTs (m5am)

Thats a sweet looking ride. How low are you dropped? I have a 60/40 FK kit on my B4 and I had to remove my 17's, is there any way that I can profesionally flare my fenders or are the B4 fenders to narrow?

· Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I know I need spacers and I actually have them in my back seat sopliments of mark and evoltution. Unfortunatly the wheels will be gone in a week or so for something new that my mom can curb all she wants. The drop is a 60/40 and I rub a bit, but dont mind it much.

· Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I felt that the cost to satisfaction ratio was at its end and it gave me a good reason to get a new car for a project so thats what I did. I will soon show you guys pictures of the car. It is a MK3 GTI VR6.

· Registered
4,388 Posts
Re: (m5am)

Quote, originally posted by m5am »
I felt that the cost to satisfaction ratio was at its end and it gave me a good reason to get a new car for a project so thats what I did. I will soon show you guys pictures of the car. It is a MK3 GTI VR6.

i get so much more satisfaction out of th epassat than i do the golf, for many reasons

you are building the blue GTI right?

· Registered
607 Posts

Thanks guys. I know I need spacers and I actually have them in my back seat sopliments of mark and evoltution. Unfortunatly the wheels will be gone in a week or so for something new that my mom can curb all she wants. The drop is a 60/40 and I rub a bit, but dont mind it much.

I was wondering if the spacers made it on after looking at the first pic.

Hate to see it go Sam, but at least it's staying in the family and you can visit it. Hopefully the new car will be just as clean. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (verboten1)

Quote, originally posted by verboten1 »
i get so much more satisfaction out of th epassat than i do the golf, for many reasons

you are building the blue GTI right?

What blue GTI? From how the car is looking I think for me I will enjoy it more. Your golf is a 4 door 2.0 so that may be the reason.

I have yet to get the spacers on mark. I dont think I will either probaly just keep them for future use. And the new car should OK.

· Registered
4,388 Posts

Your golf is a 4 door 2.0 so that may be the reason.

that and its a tin box with wheels, doors sound like a honda when you close them, but i didnt buy it because it was a nice quick luxo cruiser, i bought it because it was cheap lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.