VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GTI's a great car, but the butt is sooooooo damn boring. It just doesn't do the car any justice.
Does anyone know where to get a good looking Rear Apron / Skirt in Melbourne? I'm not planning to get any other body kit done as it'll probably just make the car heavier. (Need to APR Stage 1 first)
Has anyone just got their factory apron (the unpainted part) primed and painted? Is this possible?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Re: Rear Apron/ Skirt (multi97)

some dude from canberra, can't remember the alias name - he had a sweet arse on his mkv gti with quad exhaust, number plates were [GM] or something like that....
I'm sure someone here knows the kit i'm talking about - is fully sik!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Re: Rear Apron/ Skirt (GizmoGTI)

Quote, originally posted by GizmoGTI »
some dude from canberra, can't remember the alias name - he had a sweet arse on his mkv gti with quad exhaust, number plates were [GM] or something like that....
I'm sure someone here knows the kit i'm talking about - is fully sik!

Yeah.. u're talking about funcoola.
Reiger kit, with milltek quad exhaust..

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
just get the rear lower valance painted...
It'll cost a fraction of the price of an actual rear body kit skirt, and will make your car look a whole lot better http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
edit: found a few pics using "Search: painted rear valance"

Modified by VDUB2C at 12:56 PM 8-25-2006

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know where I could get the factory valence (apron) primed, painted, baked and installed properly in Melbourne for a decent price?
(Preferably City towards South East suburbs, however don't mind where its done as long as they do a great finish on the car)

Modified by multi97 at 7:22 PM 8-24-2006

Modified by multi97 at 7:23 PM 8-24-2006

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Re: Rear Apron/ Skirt (minigolf)

Quote, originally posted by minigolf »
I was just looking at that pic myself. Do you like my tweaks?

I was thinking I'd like to get the black wheels from the 30th Anniversary on my GTI.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.