VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around here know where I can get a good deal on just the rear bumper to a Jetta. I want a body kit bumper, and I don't want to buy a new bumper and then add something to the bottom of the bumper. I just want to know if anyone has the hookup with a nice kitted bumper. Don't tell me to do a search.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: REAR BUMPER (The Rice Cooker)

there arent much to choose from... siedl's got that weird huge lookin one.
ummmm and wasnt there some new stuff on dub-technik or something?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

no one wants to do all the work for you with out having any idea what you want or what the car looks like. does your mother spoon feed you? then why should we?

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Re: REAR BUMPER (Sofa_King)

im not trying to be a ***** or anything but i've seen at least 5 different topics in the past two days that people were searching for body kits, bumpers ect...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: REAR BUMPER (Sofa_King)

What would you know about what work I've done? Especially about why I'm only asking if anyone can get me the hookup on only a REAR bumper. If you don't have the hookup then keep walking and keep the mouth zipped.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

Quote, originally posted by The Rice Cooker »
What would you know about what work I've done?

EXACTLY-NONE, so how in the world can we pick out a bumper for you?
try starting with posting a pic of the car, or maybe a brief description of the exterior.

Modified by Sofa_King at 6:13 PM 2-12-2004

·
Banned
3,788 Posts

Quote, originally posted by The Rice Cooker »
Whatever... anyone know anybody who can link me up to one?

Def. not with that attitude...do a search

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Re: REAR BUMPER (ventovolkswagen)

If your going for ***** look, go with wings west or Seidl. If you looking for something smoove, more stock looking, check out Ingo Noak, http://www.dubtechnik.com sells them. But I believe the Jetta body kits site is down. The pics are posted on here, just search for ingo noak.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Re: REAR BUMPER (DubUnit)

Erebuni has a decent looking rear for the Jetta3, it's clean and looks like it would go pretty well with a lot of RS style front bumpers.

EDIT: Disclaimer on the rest of the cars in the pics, please only look at the rear bumper.

Modified by ALPHAQGTI at 10:55 PM 2-12-2004

1 - 16 of 16 Posts