VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Re: (96 Trek)

Quote, originally posted by 96 Trek »
thx bro but i can do my parking lights b/c i have a euro switch

you dont need a euro switch for EPLs though

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to just run your parking lights...? w/o headlights
well i needed it to run the rear fogs and then be able to run city lights on ecode when i get them soon

·
Registered
538 Posts
Re: (96 Trek)

Quote, originally posted by 96 Trek »
to just run your parking lights...? w/o headlights
well i needed it to run the rear fogs and then be able to run city lights on ecode when i get them soon

when you wire up EPLs it has nothing to do with your NA/Euro Switch. when you get out of the car and take the keys out you flick the turn signal towards the street if you are parked on the side and it will run all the lights wired to the parking light circuit on the street side of the car.
e.g you are parked on the right hand side of the street and flick the turn signal to make a left turn and it will light up your left rear, left side bumper, and left front bumper markers as well as left city lights if you have them wired into the parking lights too.

Modified by vw_gmbh at 9:34 PM 7-7-2006

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o okkkk i didnt understand whut it was i thought u were jsut talking about be able to put ur parking lights on with out the headlights thanks dude for explaining

1 - 11 of 11 Posts