VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got quoted $354 canadian for the neuspeed rear upper tie bar with the third leg today. Is this a good price? If not where could it be ordered from? I'm wanna ask for it for Christmas but don't really trust my parents to order something from somewhere that I haven't talked to.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: rear strut tower bar (A3VWGOLF)

cmon help me out I'm a nice guy never hurt nobody

·
Registered
6,935 Posts

just go for the autotech one, its 100 american, or the eurosport one, its like 80 or somethin american

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (Curb Feeler)

I have the Eurosport one...it was cheap and works good. If you must have the third leg, than go Neuspeed. I wanted to maintain some usable trunk spac, so I went Eurosport....
Sean

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (EuroStyle)

quote:[HR][/HR]I have the Eurosport one...it was cheap and works good. If you must have the third leg, than go Neuspeed. I wanted to maintain some usable trunk spac, so I went Eurosport....
Sean[HR][/HR]​
not true my good man! The Mk3 Neuspeed for the Golf no longer comes with the "third" bar. At least mine didn't
I still have a good deal of trunk space in my car.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (flieger)

Woah! I just checked out the turn2 site and realized the QR bar they sell has gone up in price since I bought mine a couple years ago for $125. I got mine when Jason Whipple was still doing small batches of them by hand (does he still?).
Oh, and the bar looks different too. Still, very nice! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (flieger)

quote:[HR][/HR]
not true my good man! The Mk3 Neuspeed for the Golf no longer comes with the "third" bar. At least mine didn't
I still have a good deal of trunk space in my car.[HR][/HR]​
not knocking you...but are you sure you have teh golf/gti bar? cuz i have teh NS bar made for jettas which doesnt have the 3rd leg.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

Shameless plug
Just a quick note to let people know that our Quick Release bar is on sale til the end of December. Regular price is $179.95 and now on sale for $139.95. It will fit all A2/A3 hatchback cars.
Thanks,

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (Turn2)

There are certain people who can get away with shameless plugs on here...you're one of 'em. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
T.C.

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (JetTAFLiTe)

It was back when I looked at it, and as someone pointed out it is still on Pttermans site. Either way, Eurosport's $60 price was much better than Neuspeeds price for something I was not positive would show improvements....
Sean

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (Turn2)

quote:[HR][/HR]Shameless plug
Just a quick note to let people know that our Quick Release bar is on sale til the end of December. Regular price is $179.95 and now on sale for $139.95. It will fit all A2/A3 hatchback cars.
Thanks, [HR][/HR]​
I will be ordering one.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Re: rear strut tower bar (JetTAFLiTe)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I still have a good deal of trunk space in my car.
not knocking you...but are you sure you have teh golf/gti bar? cuz i have teh NS bar made for jettas which doesnt have the 3rd leg.[HR][/HR]​
Are you talking about the extra bar that comes off the top cross bar towards the rear of the car and mounts by the bumper, or are you talking about the fact that it mounts to the car in three places 1-2)strut towers 3)floor pan? And yes I'm sure it's the Neuspeed bar

1 - 15 of 15 Posts