VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete rear syncro setup for a mk2 mk3 cars with a r32 rear haldex being sold with the setup as well haldex bracket wielded to the rear beam all ready and it comes with upgraded custom rear main beam mount brackets. Everything is powder coated black and i have polyurethane bushing kit for it as well so the only things you'll have to get is the rear axels, rear swaybar & 5 lug hubs if your looking to go 5 lug. I can get all those parts from my boy in Poland if your not able to source them, If you know about these setups then you know there very rare and i'm able to get another setup if more then one person is interested in this one, so please no lower ballers serious inquires only any other question contact me by text or call. 646-453-6708 Bear

Click for info & pic's
https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/d/flushing-volkswagen-mk3-mk2-rear-syncro/6792150136.html

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And i have another set of the upgrade rear beam mount brackets for sale as well more syncro beams if need by order with a deposit needed to start the work for more info PM me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts