VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So any previous experience would be greatly appreciated, i have party seats now but i have a set of mk2 recaros. Ive seen the posts of people widening the brackets to fit. But my question is weather or not I can use the mk3 bracket for a better fitment, and if i can wire up my heated seats to the recaros?

If so I would defiantly install them, and maybe even get them wrapped in leather with red stitching.

·
All Star
2.5 / 2.7 / 4.2 / 3.0T
10,309 Posts
So any previous experience would be greatly appreciated, i have party seats now but i have a set of mk2 recaros. Ive seen the posts of people widening the brackets to fit. But my question is weather or not I can use the mk3 bracket for a better fitment, and if i can wire up my heated seats to the recaros?

If so I would defiantly install them, and maybe even get them wrapped in leather with red stitching.
yes, defiantly install them in any weather. :D

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
No on the mk3 brackets

To fit the Recaros you have to extend the outer track brackets 2.5"

You can cut your mk3 seats open and remove the heat elements if you plan on retrimming the Recaros

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.