VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Premium Member
31,821 Posts
Re: Recommend me a good sushi place in Toronto (mojojojo.ca)

Best: HIRO sushi on king just east of church....when it's open. the chef rotates between here, LA and his other locations. sometimes has guest chefs host the retaurant. very expensive, but worth every penny.
2nd Best: Ginga sushi on colborne (torontos best kept secret...amazing beef sashimi too) - one street south of king between church and yonge.

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: Recommend me a good sushi place in Toronto (mojojojo.ca)

sushi inn --- cumberland (avenue / bloor area) ... cheap big quantities ... fairly good variety I recommend the premium sashimi platter ... and the sushi inn roll ...
can get busy ... may have to wait in line ....

· Premium Member
31,821 Posts
Re: Recommend me a good sushi place in Toronto (Georg)

Quote, originally posted by Georg »
spoonie have you tried the place on main and davis? not too bad..

i didnt like it at all. sushi itto in neumarkt is also sub-par.
sushi garden on leslie in newmarket is quite decent, but doesnt begin to compare to the places i mentioned downtown.

· Registered
15,881 Posts
Re: (mojojojo.ca)

sushi delight on Danforth just west of Logan...greek food proportions (becuase its in Greek town) and very reasonably priced.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
A nice hidden place is Japan Deli just south of Bloor in the building where the ESL school that got crushed by the Uptown was...I know I know, sad incident, but I can't remember the street name.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.