VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redbull Crashed Ice '04 invades Sprit Mountain this weekend. More information on the website http://www.redbullcrashedice.com
I will be there assisting and partying this weekend, any other vw peeps rollin out?
pic for views...

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: RedBull Crashed Ice 2004-- Duluth, MN this weekend...anyone going? (FastLapRSII)

I'm in Duluth. I should check it out. 3 of my buddies from Norway are visiting that weekend... I'll bring them out.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Re: RedBull Crashed Ice 2004-- Duluth, MN this weekend...anyone going? (Fly952.0)

hey yeah...I forgot about this...and the girlfriend wanted to go up north this weekend....hmmm...I'm sure she'd be up for some downhill skating mayhem

Modified by kweetech at 10:37 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: RedBull Crashed Ice 2004-- Duluth, MN this weekend...anyone going? (kweetech)

hahah looks like it might be entertaining, but i would probably rather be snowboarding at spirit

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I will probably just ski and go to the events I am asked to attend for work. Should be fun to watch though

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: (BIGwayner)

Quote, originally posted by BIGwayner »
I'm up here in Duluth too, I might have to stop up and check it out.

Wow.. another Duluthian... wait a minute... Wayne??? Like.. Joe's brother-in-law?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re: (HONDAtoDUB)

Hehe, yeah what's up kevin! I've seen a few of your posts but haven't really had a chance to say hi.
We should meet up somewhere this summer, you can give me some tips to make my GTI as pretty as your Jetta.

Modified by BIGwayner at 8:24 AM 2-18-2004

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: (BIGwayner)

Hehe, yeah what's up kevin! I've seen a few of your posts but haven't really had a chance to say hi.
We should meet up somewhere this summer, you can give me some tips to make my GTI as pretty as your Jetta.

Modified by BIGwayner at 8:24 AM 2-18-2004

Haha... I saw your car sitting at work... it's clean... just needs to be slammed... we can talk... it's a nice platform that is for sure..

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: (Fly952.0)

I watched for a little bit on Saturday night... we were there snowboarding and I got bored... it was cool to watch..
The only free Redbull that I saw was for the 6 kids in the cafeteria that I watched steal it. No lie, I saw this dude take 3 out of the cooler and put them in his pocket.. he bought a muffin and left... I decided to watch just for ****s and giggles... I saw no less than 5 more people proceed to do the exact same thing over the next 5 or 10 minutes while I stood there... pretty damn funny... on my way out I told the dude at the checkout to keep his eye on the cooler... 5 minutes later as I ate my burger, I watched a 12 year kid ball his eyes out while he tried to explain that by putting it in his jacket, he was just holding it until he decided if he wanted it or not.... the whole thing was pretty entertaining.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Re: (Fly952.0)

Quote, originally posted by Fly952.0 »

I'm up here in Duluth too, I might have to stop up and check it out.

Wow.. another Duluthian... wait a minute... Wayne??? Like.. Joe's brother-in-law?

Whoa, that makes what, 3??

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quote, originally posted by MkIIVR6 »

Whoa, that makes what, 3??

hehe, So how many more before they just move waterfest to duluth?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Re: (MkIIVR6)

I lived in Duluth for 4 years and all I wanted was a dub dealership somewhere. I heard there was one back in the day.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Re: (MacDalund)

Quote, originally posted by MacDalund »
I lived in Duluth for 4 years and all I wanted was a dub dealership somewhere. I heard there was one back in the day.

Closed in '93 I think, last I heard the Ford dealership guys were sitting on the contract...
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: (Gimmefuel)

Quote, originally posted by Gimmefuel »

Closed in '93 I think, last I heard the Ford dealership guys were sitting on the contract...
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

They are.. my grandpa and my uncle tried to open one but the money factor is huge... and Skyda has the rights...
Jason, hit me up on the cell... I need that upper tie bar... and that tranny I keep for getting about

1 - 20 of 25 Posts