VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
121 - 140 of 218 Posts
Mike is as solid as they come. Bugger off with your nonsense.
Not sure where I ever said he wasn't a solid dude... But having bump after bump, around 130 of them in several posts, regardless of the person, is annoying.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #135 ·
Mike is as solid as they come. Bugger off with your nonsense.
Thank you!

Not sure where I ever said he wasn't a solid dude... But having bump after bump, around 130 of them in several posts, regardless of the person, is annoying.

Im sorry you feel that way, but we pay a lot of money to be able to advertise on this forum.

Per this forums rules, we are only allowed to have three threads thats why we have to bump the same ones.

If we are allowed to create more threads, we wont have to bump the same ones every day.

Thank you!

Im sorry you feel that way, but we pay a lot of money to be able to advertise on this forum.

Per this forums rules, we are only allowed to have three threads thats why we have to bump the same ones.

If we are allowed to create more threads, we wont have to bump the same ones every day.
[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

121 - 140 of 218 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.