VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to that site with the stuff and the things and the videos in your signature... so i had to ask... is there an exhaust on your car besides straight pipe... not knocking at all but it wounded kind of weird... like the turbo spool was not like anything i've ever heard...

and just on the other side fo that bridge is where my corrado died, but i was coming back across from Ocean City i didn't make it on the bridge, i made it just before and it took a $#*t. had to roll it on the side road to hide if for a few hours haha

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Re: Remus... (vdubCorrado)

Quote, originally posted by vdubCorrado »

so how bout that exhaust? and you killed that R32 hahahahahahaha

I hear its a worked g60

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Re: Remus... (vdubCorrado)

Thanks. I'll be running an SRT-4 this weekend. Dynoed at 266whp/288ft lbs of torque on 18psi. I'm running with 6.6

I'll send you the video on Monday.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Remus... (REMUS (13))

Quote, originally posted by REMUS (13) »
Thanks. I'll be running an SRT-4 this weekend. Dynoed at 266whp/288ft lbs of torque on 18psi. I'm running with 6.6

I'll send you the video on Monday.

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif cool please do, my car is sitting right around that mark... i have a 3" DC exhaust now so i expect to be right around 270 where everyone else is with their cars with the same work done...
("i hear that's a modded G60" yeh i even hear he even modded it to add 2 more cylinders
)

Modified by vdubCorrado at 3:38 PM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Remus... (REMUS (13))

yeh i was going northbound and it took a ****... if you personally know the kid with the SRT4 let him know internal wastegates suck! haha i have the forge wastegate actuator on mine and i had it set to hold at 17psi but it was holding at 20 tonight and spinking well past my gauge so i assume like 25psi

and just curious did you build the kit yourself or did you buy a kit from someone? i know building my own G60 turbo conversion was cheaper than buying a kit that's what i was curious about if building a VR6 turbo is cheaper than a kit...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts