VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with RWC replicas. http://www.replicawheelscanada.com
I've see these on the Evo-Motorsports site for a good price and I'm tempted to get them. Anyone bought RWC? Any general comments about buying replicas vs. OEM?

VW46
ref.: EVO-10237
Center Bore: CB57
Diameter: 17"
Width: 7"
Offset: ET45
PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5/112

Modified by southp at 8:18 AM 3-23-2010

· Registered
3,034 Posts
FV-QR

I used to work somewhere that would carry their stuff. It's not bad. I think in 5 years we got one rim that was damaged in shipping. They all usually balanced up alright. You get the look you want for less than oem and their pricing isn't too bad.

· Registered
826 Posts
Re: FV-QR (VR6~aholic)

Quote, originally posted by VR6~aholic »
I used to work somewhere that would carry their stuff. It's not bad. I think in 5 years we got one rim that was damaged in shipping. They all usually balanced up alright. You get the look you want for less than oem and their pricing isn't too bad.

as did i, RWC were their number one chose for aftermarket wheels. They were used mostly for winter tires packages but still. Solid Company

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FV-QR (HHAAZZII)

So other than a rim damaged during shipping you never had any customers comeback and complaining about a damaged rim after it was installed? I mean, obviously it happens they can be damaged, but rather defective rims?
Also, any idea if they are made in China?

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: (goldn)

my winter wheels are RWC, been fine no issues with them other then the weight. things are like 55lbs+ with the tire on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.