Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote, originally posted by ninja_van1sh »
im 19, paid for about 2/3's of my car (it wsa used) and have paid for all mods on it thus far...im also a college student. the reason why us yougn kids can do this stuff is because we dotn have to pay rent or take care of a family, so ALL of our $$ can go to one thing, our cars

You know he's absolutely right...I got married and had a son and BOOM all the sudden my friends had wheels, bodykits, intakes and me.....hell, all I got is some clear bumper lenses and tinted windows. when you're single, living at home, and have no other outstanding responsibilities or debts it's amazing how quickly you have the money to build the ultimate show car. heh I'm helping my best friend with his Celica right now, he just graduated, got a good job and is pimpin his **** out. Me I make more than him but I had to buy a house, clothes for my son, pay for daycare, buy toys for my son. SEE???? So just because someone has a phat ass car doesn't mean ****.... It's all about what and how you spend the $$$ you make. Hell, I got rid of my 01 Celica for my GOLF because it had 4 doors and easier on me, and hellified cheaper on insurance. Was almost a relief to get in the Jetta sometimes, so I cried really hard and gave up my Celi and got the DUB! Props to the priorities and positions we all end up with in this mad wack world!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.