VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

was looking at some exhaust systems for the jetta s and it looks like the only exhaust systems that have proper fitment are ecstuning and borla.
I like the sound of the borla although it’s a down pipe which i don't like.

was seeing if anyone here has the ecs tuning exhaust installed and howit sound. Would love to hear and what people think of it.

Furthermore, i wanted to see if anyone knows if the GLI exhaust systems have proper fitment with the jetta s? (AWE exhaust)

thank you!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey guys,

was looking at some exhaust systems for the jetta s and it looks like the only exhaust systems that have proper fitment are ecstuning and borla.
I like the sound of the borla although it’s a down pipe which i don't like.

was seeing if anyone here has the ecs tuning exhaust installed and howit sound. Would love to hear and what people think of it.

Furthermore, i wanted to see if anyone knows if the GLI exhaust systems have proper fitment with the jetta s? (AWE exhaust)

thank you!!
The Borla is a Cat-Back System ... bolts on behind the Catylitic Converter ... replaces the stock Resonator and Muffler. Sound is perfect ... is almost as quiet as the stock exhaust at speed with absolutely no drone ... but has the perfect amount of attitude when jumping on the gas, and has a nice bark on shift changes. The Borla youtube video represents the sound perfectly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts