VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (GTI007)

We don't have any regularly scheduled meetings besides wednesday but if anyone ever wants to try and rally everyone together some other time, I'm sure with plenty of notice most of us would show up.

·
Registered
901 Posts

Im down for any day. I just have to know ahead of time. Im gonna need some mittens for Wed if it doesn't warm up

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Richmond meetings (Skorp)

Oh ok. The thing is I work every Mon, Wed, & Fri. I was just wondering if you met up any other time.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (veedubkutie)

I am ok with any day after 5pm, just give me heads up if anything changes.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (veedubkutie)

i'm up here in NoVA.. i'd like to make it down there sometime and check out the Richmond dub scene...

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (Wite90GTi)

come on down! My girlfriend lives in NOVA, so I am up there about twice a month.. any regular gtgs up there?

[Modified by Leloz, 3:17 AM 12-2-2002]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (Leloz)

is this Mike? I found this pic in the Pittsburg GTG thread... throwing it down!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That was me that showed up late on Wed with the A4. Nice meeting you guys and I probably would have stayed longer had it not been so damn cold!
We should do a group drive on the weekend sometime. (I'm in Richmond pretty much every weekend)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (G0Quattro)

I would be interested in a group drive. Last year when I was president of CAV up in Charlottesville, I used to setup scenic drives along Skyline, Barraks, The Reservoir, Afton, etc. It was great, and we kept walkie talkies in case anyone was stranded or lost. Any pictures of your B6 A4?-- I love those cars! any mods? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
846 Posts

I just came back from lunch to find that our 'usual' section of the Willow Lawn shopping center has been taken over by Christmas Trees!!! I guess we can move back in front of the book store facing the street that intersects Broad??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Re: Richmond meetings (Leloz)

quote:[HR][/HR]I just came back from lunch to find that our 'usual' section of the Willow Lawn shopping center has been taken over by Christmas Trees!!! I guess we can move back in front of the book store facing the street that intersects Broad??[HR][/HR]​
haha, yeah, i saw that the other day while driving around. I was thinking we could move up broad a bit, there's another straight section along the road closer to staples mill (basically right across from Krispy Kream, or however you spell that)
that pic of mike is hilarious, it's definately him

1 - 20 of 65 Posts