VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Re: richmond va (neal359)

There are a bunch of Vortexors in Richmond. We had a gathering a few months ago, actually. A bunch of us also drove from Richmond to Williamsburg for a gathering down there too.
I don't currently live in Richmond right now, but that's where my family is. So I'm there every now and again.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Re: richmond va (eurotrashrabbit)

What the?? Hey...i live in old town!!! I'm about 2 blocks from the woodrow wilson and about 3 blocks from duke street!

·
Registered
426 Posts

representin' richmond here. i know of a few other dubbers in good ole richmond. overdrive and i hangout mostly everytime he comes back into town. i think it may be a good time to have another good ole richmond GTG. haven't had one in a while.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Re: richmond va (g-1)

im in va beach, but always down for little road trip to see my richmond dubbers...how about some details on the richmond gtg....
oh btw, how is the street racing scene up there?

·
Registered
992 Posts

Have it one a week night for cryin out loud. I'm only down here monday - thursday (and thursday night i head back to alexandria).

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Victory Center, VA

Down on The Peninsula there are many VW's
There are a lot that auto cross and a lot the show and hang out.
Every time I go to a race I see more VW's that I have never seen before.
They are everywhere down here.

·
Registered
910 Posts

Pretty New to VWVortex, but been in Richmond for about 11 years. Just got my first VW about 7 months ago. I've been looking for some peeps to hang out with in the area. I live in the West End if anyone wants to hang out sometime. I would be up for helping with a GTG in the area if ya need it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: richmond va (rawlmark)

quote:[HR][/HR]Pretty New to VWVortex, but been in Richmond for about 11 years. Just got my first VW about 7 months ago. I've been looking for some peeps to hang out with in the area. I live in the West End if anyone wants to hang out sometime. I would be up for helping with a GTG in the area if ya need it. [HR][/HR]​
i live out in the westend too. off gaskins road. yeah...i'll be down for a GTG. i'm not much of an organizer though, but if you wanna put one together, i'll help out.

·
Registered
992 Posts

I stay in my wonderful company paid for apartment 4 days a week in the southish end... off chippenham and iron bridge. yippie for me... not a damn thing near those apartments.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: richmond va (83Rabbit)

quote:[HR][/HR]im in the fan. lets get a gtg goin! we already had a few VCU dub heads hang out a few weeks ago.[HR][/HR]​
haha...graduated from VCU 3 years ago. wow...such a great school!

[Modified by g-1, 2:36 PM 11-28-2001]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts