VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going snowboarding this weekend.. was wondering who else goes up there a lot? cuz i just love snowboarding... i tend to go up there everyweekend... if anyone else goes to meadows..it'll be cool riding along with you people

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: riding the hood (XXX Vento)

i'll be riding in a neon green forum coat with old burton board.. since my forum been stolen!
but i'll live.. i am driving a wonderful beater... a bronco II.. has some winter dents from fooling around at night... let me know more about it i will be up there...

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Re: riding the hood (bones2.8)

quote:[HR][/HR]if you guys ever want to ride at Baker you got a place to crash (my g/f won't mind
)and a few more guys to ride with

[Modified by bones2.8, 5:33 PM 11-26-2001][HR][/HR]​
Dood, baker's open! I just gotta go home and get my ski stuff some time...

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: riding the hood (ventoGT99)

what no local people going to mt hood... heyy meadows is the best place to ride... the park is huge... someone from here sure do go up there a lot... if not.. that's pretty sad....

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: riding the hood (eurorider)

i'm actually thinking about heading up tomorrow (wednesday)... will be my first time there... used to riding Snowbird and Brighton in Utah... we'll see how good Hood really is...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: riding the hood (PDX Cabby)

quote:[HR][/HR]i'm actually thinking about heading up tomorrow (wednesday)... will be my first time there... used to riding Snowbird and Brighton in Utah... we'll see how good Hood really is...[HR][/HR]​
I've never ridin those but hood is a great mountain,my grandma has a resurant in hood river that makes some good grub for the end of the day http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

soo pdxcabby..... so was the snow up there?? it was raining in portland like crazy yesterday.. soo should have been snowing a lot up at hood too... or you didn't go at all?

·
Registered
319 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]if you guys ever want to ride at Baker you got a place to crash (my g/f won't mind
)and a few more guys to ride with

[Modified by bones2.8, 5:33 PM 11-26-2001][HR][/HR]​
Hey, I just may take you up on that offer later in the season......I'll bring all the beer and goodies.... Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: riding the hood (G60Swede)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hey, I just may take you up on that offer later in the season......I'll bring all the beer and goodies.... Thanks
Brian[HR][/HR]​
any time you want http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts